1. 6 to 6.5 hours Negoiu-walking;
2. Marble quarry;
3. Serbota Waterfall on the trail leading to the chalet Negoiu;
4. Post Office Lower Porumbacu
5. Heroes of World War Cemetery;
6. Orthodox Church "Nativity" Salt
7. Colun fire station in the parish of Lower Porumbacu
8. Storks in Scorei
9. Mine Sibiu - alpine lakes are elements of great tourist attraction of Sibiu county. Sibiu is a mine located tourist resort 17 km north of Sibiu, Visa Ralu Valley, a region surrounded by secular oak forests rich in minerals and a salt cellar.
The massive salt from Ocna Sibiu is a complex of 15 salt lakes, the mine, interesting in their characteristics. Many of these lakes have a salt concentration of 260 grams / liter. Inside the beach, recently renovated, there are three lakes, Horia (40 m), hen (15 m) and Crisan (70 m), very valuable medically. Lake Avram Iancu, with a depth of 132.5 m, is considered the deepest lake in the country of mine.
10. Saturday the Upper Monastery - Situated on Saturday valley at the foot of the Fagaras Mountains, the monastery is renowned as a place of silence, comfort and strengthening of mind for believers and visitors who halt or pray in the sanctuary. History begins Brancoveanu Monastery in the seventeenth century. If the early sixteenth century have more indirect evidence about the existence of monks monastery here by mentioning the different pieces, dispersed, the first direct evidence we have from 1654, when the village and the estate of Upper Saturday came into possession of Preda Brancoveanu gentleman of place in southern Carpathians.
It is said that he built a wooden church on Valley Saturday, presumably solitary monks here. In its place, around the year 1696, Prince Constantin Brancoveanu, prince of Wallachia (1688-1714), built of stone and brick a monastery.
11. Balea Lake - is located at an altitude of 2034 meters or so below we find Balea Waterfall, 1234 m, Fagaras Mountains on Transfagarasan, about 65 km from Sibiu. The area is easily accessible from the earliest times, especially with putting into operation Transfagarasan.
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Vegetarian Menus
- Local cuisine
- Tastings / Food events
- Nature Reserves
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Bird watching
- Horse riding
- Skiing (downhill)
- Skiing (cross-country)
- Mountain bike