- Museum of glass icons in Sibiel - unique in the world through its collection of over 700 icons
- The Salgo Citadel of Sibiel
- Sculpture Camp "Poiana Soarelui" from S?li?te
- Village ethnographic museums
- Saxon fortified churches
- The former Sibiu City Cultural Capital (2007) - with the two Brukenthal and ASTRA museums (including the Village Museum - unique in the country as a size and exhibits).
- P?ltini? Mountain Resort
P?ltini? resort is the oldest and highest mountain resort in Romania. In the white season, the favorite for ski lovers are January and February. Superior pure air in this resort recommends it for relaxation and therapy in affections such as asthenia, physical and intellectual overwork, anemia, pulmonary sequelae, and childhood deficiencies. Let's not forget here the Arena of the Tattoo with ski slopes.
The complex reserve of Cindrel Iezere is nestled in the area that carries traces of glaciers, exemplary of bumblebees, mountain rocks , deer, deer, bears and black goats.
Cindrel Natural Park is a complex area of ??flora, fauna, geomorphology and hydrographics, including smooth ridges and glacier circles.
On the Salt Massif in Ocna Sibiului there is a complex of 15 salt lakes with a salt concentration of 260 g / l. There are three other lakes, Horia (40 m), Clo?ca (15 m) and Cri?an (70 m), which are extremely valuable from the medical point of view.
For day trips we recommend:
Bālea Lac, F?g?ra? Citadel and Brāncoveneasc? Monastery,
Transfagarasan with various returns,
Sighi?oara and Salina Praid,
Alba Iulia and Salina Turda,
Hunyadi Castle and Deva,
Easy off-road: Sibiel-Crinti-Jina-S?li?te (or many other routes and places in nature).
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Heated swimming pool
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Skiing (downhill)
- Mountain bike