Reserve bison Hateg - Located 3 km from the city, the forest reserve Slivut is proud to be the first place in Romania, where European bison and has appeared. This happened in the fall of 1958, when a pair of bison - Podarec and Polonkai - was brought from Poland.
Prislop Monastery - Located 13 km from Hateg I discovered it as a real gateway to paradise. The monastery itself, 500 years old, it houses the miracle working icon of Virgin Mary.
We organize educational trips and for visits to historic places of worship such as:
- Colt monastery;
- The oldest stone church in Romania: Densus church, church Strei, Ostrov Church, Church Santamaria Orlea;
- Colt fortress-source of inspiration for the novel "The Carpathian Castle" by Jules Verne;
- Hunyadi Castle in Hunedoara and one in Santamaria Orlea;
- Nature Reserve of aurochs from out of town;
- Ulpia Traiana Augusta Dacica Sarmisegetusa, ancient Romanian metropolis.
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Nature Reserves
- Churches and monasteries
- Mountain bike