Common land is part of the chain of lakes that make up the "complex of lakes Fize? Valley", a true wealth due to natural causes, hydro-technical facilities.
The chain of lakes is a tourist attraction that weekend fishing relax here, making bathroom, beach and boating.
The castle belonged to the family Béldy established in the area in the nineteenth century. Akos Béldy (1846-1932), Béldy family member has held the rank of prefect of Cluj between 1888 and 1905, which is why he moved here with his family, raising castle.
In 1880 the building was built in neoclassical style with elements of folk architecture. The entrance is flanked by Doric columns that support the terrace railing.
Inside the building is destroyed, stairs to the basement and first floor were both ineffective.
Wooden Church "Pious Paraskevi"
Lake is located in the village dates from 1771, keeping the painting and architecture unchanged from its rise to the present. Church holding a book and four wooden icons that are part of the National Cultural Heritage.