Farmhouse added to favorites
Farmhouse removed from favorites

Pensiunea Piscul Soarelui - accommodation in Muscelului Country

Campulung (Arges) - Muntenia

Total reviews: 1 (Rating  5 of 5 )
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Pensiunea Piscul Soarelui - accommodation in  Muscelului Country (Surrounding)

Pensiunea Piscul Soarelui - accommodation in  Muscelului Country (Surrounding)

Black-Voda Monastery was founded in 1215, the tradition of the Black Prince Radu. Later was rebuilt by Basarab I and his son, Nicholas Alexander. It will be rebuilt by Matei Basarab, it becomes and the monastery.

Blue Voda Monastery is the most important monastic in Muscel. In part they enter the Royal Chapel of the royal court, then great church of the monastery,
Small church - infirmary - the first quarter of the eighteenth-century bell tower from entering the premises - the eighteenth-century royal house - the eighteenth century built on the old foundations of the XIVth century, houses egumenesti - the eighteenth century, and cells Annex royal house from the early nineteenth century. Here also was the monastery inn-Bazar, disappeared in 1746.

Monastery Namaiesti-Located 5 km northeast of Campulung, stone church, entirely unknown hands carved in stone, dating from the first half of the century. XVI (1547). On the walls of the church can see murals made clumsy, with figures of saints deleted southern porch, inside is unpainted, with icons hanging on the walls. Among the many icons are miracle working icon of Virgin Mary, attributed by tradition the Evangelist Luke, framed in silver in 1798, lithographed in 1871 by Major Pope Zogeu. Alongside this was a cross old 1601 high tower near the Radu Postelnicu. Inside are the property of charters during 1542 and 1572, old books, memorial house G.Toparceanu, carpet shops and macrameuri, mausoleum of Mateias, dedicated to World War heroes.

Exhibition of the History of Culture Namaesti-exhibition is installed in a house floor, typical musceleana, the upstairs porch dating from the late nineteenth century. The family belonged to the poet George Toparceanu of 1905.

In the room downstairs is arranged a documentary exhibition including photographs, manuscripts, books with dedication received Toparceanu George (1886 - 1937), newspapers and magazines, photocopies of documents.

Upstairs are two rooms: bedroom (specific interior peasant) and the camera work with objects that belonged to writer.

The Museum and Archaeological Reserve at Camp Roman-roman Jidava Jidava served on the defense line. It was renovated a few years ago, everything was reconstituted when one of the four gates.

(Translated with Google Translate)


  • Vegetarian Menus
  • Local cuisine
  • Menu with farm products
  • Tastings / Food events
Wellness and fitness:
  • Sauna / turkish bath
Attractions and activities in the surrounding area:
  • Nature Reserves
  • Museums and galleries
  • Artistic and historical sites
  • Churches and monasteries
Sport and activities in the surrounding area:
  • Hiking
  • Fishing
  • Horse riding
  • Tennis
  • Skiing (downhill)
  • Mountain bike