Pension Ileana is waiting to rediscover Romanian folk traditions of Maramures and otherwise spend a holiday whose memories have not forgotten how to be.
Host on a loom made old wood, beautiful rugs and blankets from wool dyed. You can buy these items, as well as other handicrafts at the entrance kiosk on board.
(Translated by Google Translate)
+4.0262372137 +4.0745491756 +4.0740370227
The fax is:
Many accommodations offer discounts and free gifts to LaPensiuni.ro users
Structure and accommodation
- Room only
- Full board
- Pets allowed
- Playground for children
- Typical products on sale
- Bike rental
- Barbecue in the yard
- Place for tents/camper
A beautiful house, covered with green ceramic mosaic, patterns in the area, located near the Merry Cemetery.
Covered summer kitchen (approx 40sqm), in the traditional style of the area, with exposed wooden beams, is a great place for lunch or organized parties. Place walnut dining in the courtyard is ideal for hot summer afternoons.
The house also has an exhibition room, where they are combined elements of folk tradition Sapanta: rugs, pottery, pillows, handmade clothing, etc.. Facilities:
- Large yard, garage, terrace dining
- Farm: pigs, cows, horses, chickens, vegetable garden
- Barbecue and bread oven, fridge
- Heating with wood, beautiful tile stoves
- Modern bathrooms, wood-fired boiler
- Can be rented without meals.
The guesthouse has 3 rooms, each with private bathroom and color TV: C1 (double bed), C2 (double bed + single bed), C3 (double bed + single bed), covered porch richly decorated with hand woven towels.
Total rooms 3
Other facilities: - barbecue, campfire
- Participation in farm activities: gathering hay, milking cows etc.
- Carriage rides, hiking: visit the trout or mineral water springs
- Visits to weaving workshops - Mrs. Maria weave traditional carpet itself
- Music and dance party
(Translated with Google Translate)