You can visit:
- The Romanian Peasant Museum.
- The church in Budesti, where are exposed the ropes of the Pntea Viteazu outlaw.
- Ceramic Sacel.
- Barsana Monastery and Toader Barsan Museum.
- Sighetu Marmatiei: Maramures Village Museum, Elie Wiesel House Museum of Jewish Culture and Civilization, Maramures Ethnographic Museum, Museum of History, Museum of Natural Sciences, Ioan Mihalyi de Apsa Memorial House, Memorial of the Victims of Communism and Resistance;
- The wooden church in Bogdan Voda;
- Wooden Monastery of Sapanta Peri.
- Casa Stan Ioan Patras from Sapanta - the creator of the merry cemetery in Sapanta.
- Wooden church in Ieud
- The Monastery of Moses.
- Moses. Monument high by Vida Gheza - 12 columns in the interior.
- The Pipas family museum in Tisza.
- The Berbecaru Family Museum in Botiza and the local carpets.
- Poienile Izei the gates of Maramures.
- Dunca House Museum in Ieud.
- The Cazar House in Vadu Izei.
- Casa Ilie Lazar from Giulesti.
- The Monastery of Dragomirestisu M
- The ski track from Borsa and Cavnic.
- Ocna Sugatag Resort. and the wooden church in the village.
- The wooden church in Breb.
- Mocanita from Viseul de Sus
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
Attractions and activities in the surrounding area:
- Nature Reserves
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
Sport and activities in the surrounding area:
- Horse riding