* Enisala-Jurilocva 17 km from here and have found traces of Thracian settlements and ciency ciency.
* Fortress-Troesmis 3 km from the village fortified Thracian Getic Turcoaia mentioned in sec. BC III during the military conflict between Lysimachia-Dromichete.
* Fortress Isaccea Noviodunum-Roman-Byzantine fortress-Celtic names, built in 369 AD
* Fortress-settlement Arrubium-milled with Celtic names, mentioned in documents in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia-Garvan-her name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historical sites: the ancient city, Chilia Veche (the Greek antiquity existed then was ruled by the Byzantines until dry. X) Salsovia Byzantine fortress, Mahmudia (III century AD)
(Translated by Google Translate)
Attractions and activities in the surrounding area:
- Nature Reserves
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
Sport and activities in the surrounding area:
- Bird watching