* Enisala -at 17 km from here Jurilocva- were found traces of Thracian settlements ciency and ture.
* Fortification Troesmis -at 3 km from the village Turcoaia- Getae Thracian fortress mentioned in sec. III BC during the military conflict between Lysimachia-Dromichete.
* Fortress Noviodunum -Isaccea- Roman-Byzantine fortress Celtic name, built in 369 AD
* Fortress Arrubium -Macin- Celtic place names, mentioned in documents in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia -Garvan- her name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historic sites: the ancient fortress, Chilia Veche (existed in ancient Greece, and was ruled by the Byzantines until dry. X); Byzantine fortress Salsovia Mahmud (sec. III AD)
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Vegetarian Menus
- Children's menu
- Local cuisine
- Menu with farm products
- Tastings / Food events
- Nature Reserves
- Churches and monasteries
- Bird watching