* Enisala-Jurilocva 17 km from here and have found traces of Thracian settlements and ciency ciency.
* Fortress-Troesmis 3 km from the village fortified Thracian Getic Turcoaia mentioned in sec. BC III during the military conflict between Lysimachia-Dromichete.
* Fortress Isaccea Noviodunum-Roman-Byzantine fortress-Celtic names, built in 369 AD
* Fortress-settlement Arrubium-milled with Celtic names, mentioned in documents in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia-Garvan-her name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historical sites: the ancient city, Chilia Veche (the Greek antiquity existed then was ruled by the Byzantines until dry. X) Salsovia Byzantine fortress, Mahmudia (III century AD)
(Translated by Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Nature Reserves
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Bird watching