New Year's Eve 2024 offer
New Year's Eve 2024
We are waiting for you to celebrate NEW YEAR'S 2024 together, traditionally, at the Casa Tabacaru guesthouse in the village of Pestera.
Accommodation with half board, festive meal (in with dinner and out with breakfast)
Price: 640 lei/night/person.
3840 lei/double room/3 nights.
- the reception of the guests will be done with: peasant dishes, mulled wine, boiled tuica, followed by a dinner, served in the open air, which will consist of: a mix of grilled meat, garnish, pickles, warm pies.
- daily breakfast (Swedish buffet): composed of: homemade bread, hot cakes on the stove, selection of local cheeses, homemade cold meats, eggs, butter, homemade milk, tea, homemade sweets (cherries, cherries, blueberries ,apricots,plums,strawberries),baked zucchini,homemade zaskus,eggplant salad,friganele,homemade smoked bacon,warm pies (cow cheese or apples),seasonal fruits,apple juice and coffee.
- daily dinner, buffet, homemade cakes dessert).
- New Year's Eve festive meal (selection of fine cheeses, fresh vegetables, different salads specific to this evening, fine sausages prepared at home, seafood, candied and fresh fruit, fish (grilled salmon accompanied by sauteed vegetables), roast turkey in the oven accompanied of rice with vegetables and baked apples, sweets buffet, chocolate cake, coffee, champagne. Drinks included: cocktails, affinata, palinša, white/red wine, mineral/still water, whiskey.
- free breakfast for children up to 3 years old, children over 4 years old up to 7 years old will benefit from a package worth 300 RON/day and children between 7 and 14 years old 400 RON/day.
Accommodation for children up to 3 years old is free.
- on January 1st Brunch (belly soup or perisoare - from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- entry will be made on December 30 after 2 p.m.
*Reservation terms and conditions: 50% advance of the total amount of the stay (in case of cancellation the advance is not returned) and the remaining 50% will be paid by December 15, 2023.
(Translated with Google Translate)