- Motru-Tismana-Runcu- Sohodolului keys;
- Pades Neagra- motru-water-fountains Cerna Valley High;
- Motru-Catunele-Bala Bai;
- Motru-Baia de Arama-Ponoarele
Visit typical building called "creamed" the city surroundings Motru:
- Manor Glogoveanu (year of construction - around 1800) 6 km from DN ... Motru. Motru - Baia de Arama, in common Glogova;
- Manor Cutui (year of construction - around 1815) to 10 km Motru on Route 67 - Targu Jiu - Dr. Turnu Severin, in common Brosteni;
- Ercea Manor village, township Cazanesti, Co?u?tea River valley, on a secondary road that intersects with DN 67 midway between Dr. Turnu Severin - Motru;
- Manor siacu Slivilesti commune (year of construction - around 1818), the village south of the city Motru.
Communication paths Motru city is located at the crossroads of major pathways of communication to Muntenia, Banat, Oltenia and Transylvania.
(Translated with Google Translate)
Attractions and activities in the surrounding area:
- Churches and monasteries