- Museum of icons on glass from Sibiel - unique in the world through its collection of over 700 icons
- Salgo citadel from Sibiel
- Sculpture Camp "Glade Sun" from S?li?te
- Village ethnographical museums
- Fortified Saxon Churches
- The city of Sibiu European Capital of Culture (2007) - with two museums and ASTRA Brukenthal (including Village Museum - unique in the country in size and exhibits).
- The mountain resort Paltinis
Sibiu Museum of steam locomotives - was inaugurated in 1994 and presents 35 steam locomotive, steam cranes and two plows, two steam produced between 1885-1958 at plants in Romania, Germany, Sweden, USA and Austria.
Paltinis resort is the oldest and highest ski resort in Romania. In season white favorite ski lovers are January and February. The pure air of superior quality recommend this resort for relaxation and therapy in disorders such as asthenia, physical and intellectual overwork, anemia, pulmonary sequelae and growth deficiencies in children. Let us not forget here Arena partila flat ski.
Reserve Iezerele Cindrelului houses in the complex that bears traces of glaciers copies of bison, grouse, deer, bears and chamois.
Cindrel natural park is a complex area of flora, fauna, geomorphological and hydrographic including smooth peaks and glacial.
The massive salt from Ocna Sibiu is a complex of 15 salt lakes with salt concentration of 260 g / l. Inside the swimming pool in Ocna Sibiu are three lakes, Horia (40 m), hen (15 m) and Crisan (70 m) extremely valuable medically.
For day trips we recommend:
Balea Lac, Fagaras Fortress Brancoveanu Monastery,
Transf?g?r??an with different variations of return
Sighisoara and salt mine
Alba Iulia and Turda Salt
Hunyadi Castle and Deva,
Off road route easily: Sibiel-Crint-Jina-S?li?te (or many other trails and places in nature).
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Heated swimming pool
- Theme Parks and Water Parks
- Nature Reserves
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Skiing (downhill)
- Mountain bike