Barsana Monastery, the first documentary attestation dates refer to Barsana Monastery in 1390, a document of 21 July 1390, on the royal family properties Dragos mentioned a road that bifurcates, leading to a boom in the village of Barsana and the other at the monastery. Also in this document are mentioned Monastery Valley and Kings Hill.
In an act of ownership, of 6 November 1405, noted a "field of the monastery." Other terms referring to convent are found in the royal family's property acts Dragos, between 1408-1480, the last act referring to Dragfi Bartholomew, voievoid of Transylvania.
Churches on Jbâr
House craftsman Toader Barsan
Tatar invasion resistance Monument 1717
(Translated by Google Translate)
- Museums and galleries
- Churches and monasteries
- Skiing (downhill)
- Mountain bike