The Museum of icons on glass "Zosim Oancea" Oancea Zosim father created after 1970. Zosim father not only founded the museum and cpractic and rural tourism in Romania. The museum has the largest collection of old glass icon in the world. Collection of old icons part not only of Sibiel, but also in Moldova, Banat area Nicula, Fagaras. Icons have a length of over 200 years and made hand-painted on glass created in natural colors from plants by local people.
Holy Trinity Church - built by people Sibiel in 1765. Original paintings dating from 1774-1775 in FESC, was painted by Stan and James Zugravu.
The 3 high in early 1800 Trinity painted in fresco.
Sibiel Hermitage. Documented in 1716, but it seems so long ago here worked the oldest schools of priests monks in Transylvania. Model Sibiel monastery school and other schools were founded in Transylvania.
Salgo Castle. It is an ancient Dacian-Romanian city. Supposedly there have been the oldest wine cellars of Decebal and more from the Trajan. The fortress is situated on the highest peak in the area, called Peak Wall, 2 km from the village.
Farriers - is also very old, it works as before, as Petra master traditional arts academy member.
In the village are the old wooden saw a scale for. carts and a small museum of firefighters.
(Translated by Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries