* Enisala Jurilocva, 17 km from here have found traces of Thracian settlements and ciency ciency.
* Fortification Troesmis, 3 km from the village Turcoaia fortified Thracian Getic mentioned in sec. BC III during the military conflict between Lysimachia-Dromichete.
* Fortress-city Isaccea Noviodunum-Roman Byzantine Celtic name, built in 369 AD
* Fortress-settlement Arrubium-milled with Celtic names, mentioned in documents in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia-Garvan-her name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historical artifacts: ancient cities, Chilia Veche (the ancient Greek there, and was ruled by the Byzantines until dry. X) Salsovia Byzantine fortress, Mahmudia (III century AD)
(Translated by Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Nature Reserves
- Churches and monasteries
- Bird watching