* Ruins Salsovia - 1 km from Mahmudia
* The ruins of World War pillboxes nemtesti-On the hill behind the guesthouse, near the relay.
* Enisala-Jurilocva 17 km from here and have found traces of Thracian settlements and Getic Getic.
* Troesmis fortress-village 3 km from Thracian-Getic fortress-Turcoaia mentioned in sec. III BC during the military conflict between Lysimachus-Dromichete.
* Fortress Isaccea Noviodunum-Roman-Byzantine fortress-Celtic names, built in 369 AD
* Fortress Arrubium-ground-Celtic settlement names, mentioned in documents in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia-Garvan-her name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historical artifacts: ancient cities, Chilia Veche (in ancient Greek there, then was ruled by the Byzantines until sec. X) Salsovia Byzantine fortress, Mahmudia (III century AD)
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Hydro massage
- Sauna / turkish bath
- Heated swimming pool
- Nature Reserves
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Bird watching