* Enisala-Jurilocva 17 km from here and have found traces of Thracian settlements and Getic Getic.
* Fortification Troesmis, 3 km from Turcoaia Thracian-Getic fortress mentioned in sec. III BC during the military conflict between Lysimachus-Dromichete.
* Fortress Noviodunum-Isaccea-Roman-Byzantine city with Celtic name, built in 369 AD
* Fortress Arrubium-Macin-settlement with Celtic name, attested in 100 AD
* City Dinogetia-Garvan-name was first mentioned by Ptolemy in his famous work "Geographia".
Other historical sites: the ancient fortress, Chilia Veche (in ancient Greek there, then was ruled by the Byzantines until dry. X) Salsovia Byzantine fortress, Mahmudia (III century AD)
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Local cuisine
- Sauna / turkish bath
- Nature Reserves
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries