Perla Bucovina 4 **** is situated in the heart of Bukovina, close to Monastery Vorone? and relatively small distances (about 40-60 km.) Of other medieval monasteries painted: Sucevita, Putna Moldovi?a, Dragomirna.Pensiunea Perla Bucovina a starting point for visits to the monasteries of Neamt County - Agape, Secu Sihastrie, etc.., city Neamt, Suceava fortress, museum of history of Throne Hall (with statues of wax), monasteries: Mira Dragomirna monastery with relics of St. John the New of Suceava, etc.. and not least Porumbescu memorial houses, Nicolae Labis, Mihai Eminescu, Ion Creanga, Mihail Sadoveanu, etc..
How you can have fun in the area:
- Ski "Hawk" nocturne, lift;
- Arini? entertainment complex in Gura Humor provides an Olympic-size indoor pool, two outdoor swimming pools, a modern gym, multipurpose, natural ice rink used during warm season rolls six sports (tennis field volleyball, soccer, handball and basketball). Also, narrow alleys and quiet can be used by tourists for trekking, Nordik walking or cycling. In the vicinity of the complex can practice flying fox or booster trekking and mountain biking trails with varying degrees of difficulty, climbing at Stone Falcon, offroad, motocross or ATV, paintball and archery.
- Rides sleigh / carriage, horse riding;
- Fishing, rafting, hunting and paintball.
- Famous sightseeing area (painted monasteries Voronet, Humor, Moldova, Sucevita, tree, black pottery Edge, Fortress of Suceava, & salt mine at Catholic Cathedral
The forest CODRUL SLATIOARA - contains the oldest forest of beech wood mixed with the country;
(Translated with Google Translate)
- Vegetarian Menus
- Children's menu
- Local cuisine
- Tastings / Food events
- Nature Reserves
- Museums and galleries
- Artistic and historical sites
- Churches and monasteries
- Horse riding
- Skiing (downhill)
- Mountain bike